(Coronavirus) COVID-19 Latest Information 04/15/2020
The most important things we want you to know are:
- Through the end of April we are rescheduling ALL in office visits to phone or video visits.
- We are in conversation about how to resume seeing patients in the office again.
- At this time, for our patient's and staff's safety, our door will remain locked, but our staff will still be working normal office hours to address ongoing needs and prescription refills.
- April 7th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. the Governor's Home or Work order Throughout S.C. went into effect. See more details HERE.
permitted travel includes commuting for work, visiting family, and obtaining essential goods or services.
- Don't forget we are in the peak of allergy season. Remember to use your allergy medications such as: Flonase, Saline, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc..
Keep Up the Good Work!
Together, we are flattening the curve in our community! COVID-19 stats in our area are looking better than originally projected, and there is no anticipation of medical supply or hospital bed shortages.
Continue to practice social distancing and wear a face mask when you leave your home, wash your hands regularly, and wipe down surfaces regularly.
We encourage you to continue checking on high risk individuals, but refrain from visiting or coming in close contact with them.
We're All Alright
Many of you have been asking how we are doing. We are keeping our sense of humor and staying healthy. In order to practice social distancing, we have transitioned to a limited in office staff while other staff are working from home. We are blessed to continue caring for patients while retaining all of our employees during this difficult time.
COVID-19 Antibody Blood Tests
Our medical staff is still determining the efficacy of this form of testing before we recommend to our patients.
We will continue to research these testing options and will update you as we know more.
Recommended Cloth Face Covering while in Public to Reduce Spread
This is non-surgical and not recommended for health care professionals. Please consider this mask option for travel as listed above in our most important section.
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
Temporary Prescription Pick Up Procedure
Once you have been informed your refill is ready via text we ask that you do the following: