The most important things we want you to know are:
- At this time, for our patient's and staff's safety, our door will remain locked, but our staff will still be working normal office hours to address ongoing needs and prescription refills.
- Our office will be CLOSED this Friday, April 10th for Good Friday.
- April 7th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. the Governor's Home or Work order Throughout S.C. went into effect. See more details HERE.
permitted travel includes commuting for work, visiting family, and obtaining essential goods or services
- We are rescheduling ALL in office visits to phone or video visits.
- Your physician will determine if you need to be seen for any urgent in office visits.
- Don't forget we are in the peak of allergy season. Remember to use your allergy medications such as: Flonase, Saline, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc..
Stress & Coping
We know this is a difficult time to navigate and we want to help guide you through this any way we can. Please use this resource if you or someone you know are experiencing stress or difficulty coping with this uncertain time in our world. CDC Stress and Coping Resource
New Recommendation for Cloth Face Covering while in Public to Reduce Spread
This is non-surgical and not recommended for health care professionals. Please consider this mask option for travel as listed above in our most important section.
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
Temporary Prescription Pick Up Procedure
Once you have been informed your refill is ready via text we ask that you do the following:
When you are in the parking lot, please CALL US at 864-965-9150. *PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE*
We will place your medications or prescription outside on the designated table.
Once your medication or prescription is on the table you may pick it up being mindful of social distancing (6 feet between each person) so that there is only one person at the table at time.
Check that all meds are correct and have your name on them.
These precautions are for your safety and to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We are still offering video visits for patients that would like to have a face to face interaction with their doctor.
Once you and your doctor have decided on a video visit, your doctor can send you an email invite. Access your email on your phone, laptop, or tablet, and click the link provided. It sends your doctor a notification that you are ready, then you accept the permissions for camera, etc, then we should be on video call.
This video call is logged in your chart, but not recorded.